Tuesday

Around the House

I, yes I, am at a loss for words today. Not for any reason. I'm just tired or something. So I was sorting through my photos of my crazy house. I like it here. So this is life in the crazy house. Just me and my three boys and two cats.
One of them in a tree.




And about to have his tail handed to him.

And then there's the self-portrait. The boy putting his "cool" face on.

And the other boy with his "happy" face on.
And the other boy, with his crazy-goggle-face on.

And of course, Superbaby. Have I mentioned he's crawling? Not the hands and knees kind. More like a Marine-in-the-mud-type of crawl. He gets places. It's impressive.
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! Seeing these I realize that you don't post nearly enough picures - please post more pictures. :) Cute self-portrait shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild cat! Cool face! And awesome superbabe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will be the fit one running the race. You are very motivated and you are focusing on the right thing. It's best not to focus on losing weight but have that happen as a side effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhh you have a crawler! way to go mini!!!! yay!!!!
    jennny from the block

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you are discovering any type of housemaid solution for your residence then you might go with cleaning services Ajax due to the fact that from this area the house cleaning that you'll obtain they are very gotten approved for their jobs. The home cleansing job they can do various other house jobs extremely quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?