Monday

I Just Thought This was Funny

OK I just thought this was a funny little meme. I have no idea from whence I saw it floating around in the internet long long ago. If you try it let me know! Love, Chrizzle. Foshizzle.

YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (First 3 letters of real name plus "izzle") -Chrizzle
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (Favorite color & favorite animal) -Pink Tiger
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name, and current street you're on) -Lee Harbor
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden) -Osuchcha
YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) -Red Raspberry Lemonade
YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Mother's middle name and father's middle name ) -Louise James
YOUR GOTH NAME: (Black, and the name of one your pets) -Black Farley
YOUR SPY NAME: (Your name spelled backwards) -Eitsirhc

1 comment:

  1. Mine's up!!! That one was cute!!! Chrizzle!!! When my husband and I first met he used to call me and say what's my nizzle!!! Not that I liked the word he was using.. but none the less it was still funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?