Thursday

Virtual Baby Shower Update

We got our first box of babystuff for the Virtual Baby Shower (thank you so much Angie!!) There's a ton of babyclothes and blankets, so sweet!!
A lot of you e-mailed me asking if there was a way to donate to mommies in the NICU without sending a giant box full of stuff, and yes! There is now!

There is a little "Donate" button on the side of my blog now, underneath the Virtual Baby Shower logo. If you have a Paypal account, you can donate to the shower. I will keep everyone posted on the exact amount that is donated and the day before everything must be in, I will go shopping for babystuff. Every penny received will be used for baby shower items. I will take a picture and list everything I've gotten on my blog for you to see. I will also take pictures of us assembling all the items and delivering them because I'm so excited to help mommies who are on this difficult journey!
Also, if you donate an amount and want it to go to something specific, please let me know in an e-mail, christieo_7 at msn dot com and I will get that specific item (as long as it's found at somewhere normal like Target, Wal-Mart, Babies R Us, etc, etc...)

Of course if you still want to send any actual baby items, please e-mail me right away!

Here is the original post again for the list of baby items requested and remember, this is all for the March of Dimes! I will make a shopping trip next Monday, November 10th so we can start delivering items on the 12th. However, we'll be delivering items for more than a week, so if you're a little late, one of the hospitals will still get your items and/or donation! Thank you again!!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

    Im off to chicago wearing the bracelet you made....THANKS AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?