Monday

The Vote

I've told you I'm going to do something crazy when I meet my fundraising goal! Now it's time to vote!

I've put together a list of all the suggestions given to me, by you, and now you will get to tell me what to do. Here's your shot to embarrass me! I'll blog and vlog and take pictures of whatever it is that you force vote on for me to do. Just vote in the poll right there on the top left on my sidebar.

(Why is all of this again? Refresh me.)

OK. I'm running a half-marathon in June with Team Shrink and the girls at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. We are helping to fight cancer by raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am running for a dear friend and co-worker of mine, Rose Astorina, who was diagnosed in 2007 with Non-Hodkins Lymphoma.
Now, I promise do my part by following through, but I have to make my fundraising goal to do it *hint hint*. And I'm just $120 away from drawing my the raffle which is a $50 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods or Barnes and Noble winner's choice!

Also, if you donate, not only do you get an entry into the raffle, you get your choice of the following necklaces, I will send them to you. You can see them here:
Here is the list of necklaces to choose from:
Circle charms:
"Imagine"
"Passion"
"Strength"
"Focus"
"Courage"
"Discipline"
"Faith"
"Harmony"
"Power"
"Miracles"
"I Need More Cowbell"
"I Do All My Own Stunts"
"Be Yourself"'
Charms:
"Strength" - this one's a silver charm, not a circle
"Live Light" - also a charm, not a circle

Voting closes March 18th. Vote as much as you want until then! Have a great week!

Please help me fight cancer by donating HERE.
Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

3 comments:

  1. hard to choose between the faux-hawk and the tutu. I can vote more than once? i'll probably split my votes between the two. And I've totally got your back and will NOT let the mushroom thing win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-I can't believe the mushrooms are winning! I personally ♥ mushrooms, but I won't make you eat them if you don't want too. Heck, I can't get my own kids to eat them, how could I get someone who lives 2000 miles away to eat them? Very close race, though, with lots of time left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta-too! Ta-too! Ta-too!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?