Friday

Batgirl. Even Before Coffee

This "bug" is picking us off one by one. But you know what? I'M NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE!

It stinks and it's kept us homebound for the past week and we go on vacation tomorrow to the beach but approximately 50% of us will not be going and I'm not going to worry about it anymore.

There is nothing I could have done differently. There was no way to avoid this.

It is what it is. So there. I don't care anymore.

Besides, we're having a little fun.

Before 9 a.m. this morning, I was already BatGirl.

I had a special request from a certain little sick Batman that I dig out my Halloween costume from last year and be his BatGirl.

What can you say to that?

I tried to say, "After breakfast."

And then I tried to say, "After coffee."

But he wouldn't take "maybe later" for an answer. And he used his little Bat powers to find it himself. So there was no pulling one over on him, even with a 103 temperature.

So I was BatGirl. And I can tell you with absolute certainty that first thing in the morning, pre-coffee with mascara running down my face, it was not nearly as pretty as Halloween and well, might have actually have looked more like Elvira than BatGirl, minus the big hoots.

Just in case  you were wondering what we're doing this whole time, just know that at any given moment there are at least two people dressed like a Bat person, and at any given moment there could also be another Batman (a tiny one) in which we find ourselves in a grammar quandry: is it two BatMEN? Or two BatMANS? BatMENS?

Bookmark and Share Follow me on Twitter. Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus