But that's not all. Because... there will be not one, but TWO winners. (Boy we have lots of prizes to give away!) All you have to do is write up a post and link to here choosing one of these topics:
-I'd have no problem losing weight (or keeping it off) if it weren't for ___________. (Fill in the blank--and it can be serious or not so serious, you decide!).
Or:
-If I were a superhero, I'd be _____________.
Be sure to sign the linky so I can see your story and I'll draw a winner at random from those of you who post a story. (Non-bloggers can e-mail me the story and I'll post it here too so everyone can read). The prize is: a tee-shirt from Dirty Red. Their stuff is hot.
Good luck this week! I can't believe we're almost to d-day! Make every workout your "last chance" workout!
Count me in, I even have the post written, it just wont drop until Thursday, I am using it as my Thursday 13.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://sunegrl72.blogspot.com/2008/07/id-having-no-problem-losing-weight-if-i.html
i have made my post on my thyroid blog. http://life-w-hashi.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehere's the link:
http://life-w-hashi.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-addiction.html
p.s. i'm losing some of the weight i gained last week..which is a relief lol
p.p.s. i have more reasons, but i chose my 'demon' lol
ReplyDelete