Saturday

Goody Page!

Goodies! These are the goodies that are up for grabs and these are for everyone who donates to my Team In Training team, which is a team of 18 women from The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans who are training for a 1/2 marathon and running for cancer. All the donations go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. For every donation from $10-$19, you will get my "Strength, Focus, Discipline" bracelet.
strengthfocusdiscipline

For every donation from $20 and up, you will get the necklace of your choice, made by me.

Every donor will be entered into a raffle for a $50 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods or Barnes and Noble -- winner's choice!

To read more and see the necklaces I am giving away, click HERE. And click HERE to donate.

Who am I running for?
Rose Astorina, a former co-worker and roomie from the single days, we go way way back. In 2007, she was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and has fought it every step of the way. She has a 4 year old boy and hopes to expand her family this year if she remains cancer-free! She is in my prayers every day!

rosie rose

Please join us in the fight!

blog comments powered by Disqus