Wednesday

Thursday Thirteen--Workout Music

Yay! My first TT since I started my new blog! Since this week's theme for my weight-loss extravaganza is music, I'm gonna list 13 random songs from my I-Pod workout playlist, no matter how embarrassing it is. Happy TT! (PSSSST! It's not too late to join the Spring Into Summer weight-loss challenge here at Baby Tea Leaves! Everyone's invited! Plus you can win prizes, how fun is that?)

1. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall (from the Devil Wears Prada-love that movie!) Plus it's on my sidebar! Very inspirational!

2. The Way I am - Ingrid Michaelson - More of a cool-down song than a workout song, but on the list nonetheless. (Also on my sidebar! Go take a listen! (this is totally coincidental by the way))!

3. The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars - Who doesn't have a crush on Jared Leto, otherwise known as the extremely hot Jordan Catalano on My So Called Life. Yes, you remember him!!!! Anyway, he's the lead singer. And this song totally rocks. I will have it on my sidebar next week. Another very inspirational song.

4. Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown. He is my all-time favorite dancer in all of the Hip-Hop world. Have you seen this kid??? This song came on while I was doing arms today and I thought to myself when I was trying to squeak out one more rep, "Would Chris Brown quit? No. Chris Brown wouldn't quit. Suck it up!" I really did think that. I am a dork. But sometimes ya gotta dig deep. Even if it means pretending to be a hip-hop artist.

5. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - another fun KT Tunstall song. I feel like waving my hands in the air on the treadmill to this one.

6. Love Song. Sara Bareilles.

7. Thanks Fr. Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy - Rock on!

8. I'm Bad - LL Cool J - Circa 1988. Or something like that. All I have to say is, "Forget Oreo eat Cool J Cookies! I'm Bad!"

9. When Did Your Heart Go Missing - Rooney - This song makes me want to skip.

10. Break It Off - Rihanna

11. It's Tricky - Run DMC - Tricky tricky tricky tricky
12. Glamorous - Fergie - the first Fergie song I ever liked
13. I Don't Want to Be in Love - Good Charlotte




The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

  1. Are you my twin? :) I have a lot of those songs on my ipod too! And I thought I was the only one who stilled rocked out to It's Tricky! heehee.

    happy tt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any kind of dance music to work out too. It makes it much easier to do when you can sing along too:) Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know any of those but I tend to work out in silence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work out a lot at my old college gym where they played their own music and every single time I was in there, they'd play Losing My Religion by REM. Now I can't work out without hearing it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this your playlist or mine?? I literally have all of these on my favorites list. Except for Fall Out Boy - they make me angry. I'm not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have most of those on my ipod, too! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know most of these (guess I'm further out of touch than I thought...), but I say whatever makes you feel like moving is good workout music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love KT Tunstall's music. Can you believe that she's from Scotland?

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?