Sunday

Poops' Room

So we're pretty much done. Except now I hate where all the furniture is and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what to do with it all. That's neither here nor there I guess. We painted his room dark blue from about mid-way down the wall, down to the floor. Here's the before and after.

You can see it better here below. Above the blue, we painted in a road. The cars are little wall stickers I got from Target. (They match his bedspread and pillows and sheets that I got for his bigboy bed.)
That's kinda why I wanna find a better place for the furniture -- the road looks so cool in there! Plus I have all these Radiator Springs, Lightning McQueen stickers that have to go somewhere and there just doesn't seem to be any place. No, we didn't do the bigboy bed yet like we were planning. We're going to wait one more week. I'm going out of town for a few days next week and we're just gonna wait till I get back.

So now they're sleeping and I am exhausted. Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. Looks adorable! Good job, I love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?