Monday

My Playlist

MY WORKOUT SONG PLAYLIST
1. Real Gone-Sheryl Crow
2. See You Again-Miley Cyrus
3. The Kill-30 Seconds to Mars
4. When Did Your Heart Go Missing?-Rooney
5. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs-Fall Out Boy
6. Attack-30 Seconds to Mars
7. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree-KT Tunstall
8. Break It Off-Rihanna and Sean Paul
9. Suddenly I See-KT Tunstall
10. Kryptonite-3 Doors Down
11. Castles in the Sky-Ian Van Dahl
12. California Dreamin'-DJ Sammy
13. Someone-Ascension
14. I Turn to You-Melanie C
15. Pump It-Black Eyed Peas
16. I Write Sins Not Tragedies-Panic! At the Disco
17. Never Again-Kelly Clarkson
18. Viva la Vida-Coldplay
19. Forever-Chris Brown
20. Taking Chances-Celine Dion
21. Canned Heat-Jamiroquai
22. A Public Affair-Jessica Simpson
23. Misery Business-Paramore


Bookmark and Share

0 shared the bloggy love:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?