Monday

Calling all sponsors!!

Hi!!! Looking for sponsors of the newest fitness contest which will get underway Monday, September 8th (yep!! get ready!!), Hot for the Holidays. If you want to be a sponsor, please e-mail me at christieo_7 at msn dot com. We are looking for weekly drawing sponsors, as well as a grand prize to a random winner at our weigh-in Finale. We are also looking for small prizes (key chains, bracelets, stickers, whatever) for each of the participants come finale day.

Contest begins Monday, September 8th. We will have weekly weigh-ins each Friday, until Friday, December 5, the finale. Yes, that's a couple of months. But we've got a lot of work to do!

I will write up a separate post about your blog/and/or/company and include you in our sponsor list on my sidebar in return. Plus, you will have that warm and snuggly feeling for participating in such a wonderful contest while driving more traffic to your blog/and/or company at the same time, so it's a win-win for everyone!!

Contact me at christieo_7 at msn dot com if you're interested! And participants -- stay tuned for the rules and the contest announcement this Fat Ticker Friday!!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. After getting on the scale this Saturday, I am ready to be hot for the holidays! I leave for Nashville on Saturday! Its time to get a cracka' lackin'!
    Peace,
    Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in time for me to come back from vacation! I'm thinking of sponsoring something this round. I'm thinking on what I could do, will contact ya soon.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?