Wednesday

I Heart Faces



There's a little blog circling the internet and I really love it mostly because I love the name. It's called i Heart Faces. I told my sister once I was going to start a blog that was just closeups of my babies' faces because I take pictures like this almost every day. (Now I know why mom did this to me. And right up until high school, too, where she would be seen right up in my business to get that closeup even when I was 17.) We used to make fun of her and her gratuitous close-up pictures. Now I take them.

Just one of the many ways I've seen myself morph into my mother.

Long story short, this is my very first entry into the I Heart Faces photo blog contest and you should check it out too. It's really sweet.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?