Wednesday

Final Weigh-in Wednesday!

I'm getting all sentimental now!

It's the last weigh in for this challenge but that means it's also the last weigh in with my team, Team Gold! What a great group of ladies, I had a blast getting to know all of you!

Well I finished down 3.5 total, I stayed the same for this week. I didn't reach my goal of ten pounds but I did break though the plateau, actually finish the triathlon and I can see some definition in my legs so we're definitely getting somewhere!

I learned a lot this challenge (and now I highly recommend counting calories as the former non calorie counter that I was.)

Congratulations to everyone who made headway this challenge! Team Gold rocks!



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. like you, i averaged about a 0.5 pound per week. congrats on the loss - and on your growth as a healthy person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not have had the results you were looking for, but you inspired so many people!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 3.5 loss!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?