Thursday

Which Blogs Inspire You?

I am sending this award around today to some of the people who inspire me.

I've been blogging for a while now and even though I often have a lot to write about, I don't always know how to write it. And I regularly find myself drawn to blogs who just do it so freakin well and who inspire me. They make me want to be a better writer, blogger, and even most times, a better person. So I thought I'd take this moment to share a few of them with you because I love to spread the bloggy love around a little and I haven't in a while and I have all this pent up bloggy love inside to get out. So I'd like to share this little award (made up by me) with some of the blogs I find so inspiring. I know it's not like a million bucks and you can't really do anything with it, but it's my token to you to say, Thank you. For making me want to be a better blogger and person. Here's a little bloggy bling for your sidebar.

-Maggie at Maggie's Mind: Maggie is in Japan right now. Literally, she can make a picture of a wall look cool. And she can write a haiku about a wall that would be sheer poetry. She inspires me daily to find the beauty and funny sh*t in odd places.

-Lissa at Whoooo's That Girl: That hooker's another one with the to-die-for photos. Of course, she is a photographer... But I have to say, between her ginormous family and her blogs and her photography, I have no idea how on earth she does it all, but darn girl, you inspire me. I feel like I've been following her for a hundredty years, but her partying and foul mouth writing makes her a woman after my own heart.

-Brooke at Smart + Strong = Sexy: Brooke is just so darned sweet and charming and supportive, she makes me want to keep going. With whatever. She should also get the award for most-commenting-blogger, because whereever I go, she has already left a comment and it's always a sweet and heartfelt one. Talk about sharing the bloggy love! Plus her stories are just so cute. Tell me the engagement story already, gosh!

-Pubsgal at Opposite Life: Blogging isn't just addicting because there is this whole other world online (although that's part of it). There are real (virtual) friendships made here. Pubsgal's about to do her first tri (in 10 days!) and we've been egging each other on the whole time, from the crazy conception of the very idea. Not to mention, she's hilarious with her cookie face pictures and cans on the beach.

-April at Did That Just Happen?: My bloggy twin! I swear, we have so much in common, especially in our weightloss. If past lives existed I swear we would have been friends in one of them. Like the blog version of the women in the Victorian Era or something. Maybe we telegraphed and crossed wires at some point or something. Anyway, I heart April.

So thank you ladies for being so inspiring. I am quite sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. So, sometimes when there are awards abound, people have rules, but I don't. Except one or two. And you can copy and paste it if you wish:
Rule #1: If a blogger has inspired you, tell them. Whether it's one blog or five, show the bloggy love. Send them this little token.
Rule #2: See rule #1.
ps. I'm always looking for new blogs to read. Anyone got any favorites?? Please do share!

That is all.
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus