Tuesday

When Christie O. Is Attacked (by a tiny dog in a Snuggie)

Just a tad bit late on this, but I did want to post anyway. MizFit held a virtual talent show on Christmas Eve at her blog and I was inspired to get the ol' video camera out and try and find a talent. I figured out on take #1 that my talent was showcasing our cookies and our mixer. Great talent, huh? I was thinking about running down the block and showing that. But I didn't. Because I was so busy making cookies.

So here is where I show off our cookies and subsequently get attacked by a tiny dog wearing a Snuggie. It's only a minute long. Enjoy! (Maybe tomorrow I'll share take #2, the one where I showcase our cookies (again) but also do the running man.)


Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus