Saturday

A Mother's Day I'm Surprised About!

If I wanna see how my life has changed since I started running in April of 2008, I need look no further than the Mother's Day I'm planning for myself.

Because there was a time where all I wanted was to sleep in. For just one lovely day, sleep till my little heart's content.

And then, one day the "perfect" Mother's Day turned into starting the day off with this.

Clearly I have an illness. Or maybe it's cause they're giving away free dri-fit shirts AND shorts. Woooooo! Also, they advertise breakfast with all the fixins.

This is my type of race.

* * *
Please help me fight cancer by donating HERE. I'll even give you a present! Check it out and read about who I'm running for HERE! Bookmark and Share Follow me on Twitter. Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus