Friday

Our Team as a Whole

So, I talked about how I did in the race, but you wanna know how it affected everyone on our team? We had 13 runners on our team, Team Shrinking Jeans, made up of writers and readers of the website The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans (http://www.shrinkingjeans.net/.) We're from all over the country, literally, everywhere from North Dakota to Texas to West Virginia and Washington state, I mean, truly, each end of this country. Some of us met in person for the first time, but it was truly like seeing old friends because we had talked so much over e-mail and pushed each other to keep going. I am so honored to have been a part of it.

Anyway, today, Melissa posted our official results and times here, and also posted about how this race has changed us all. Please head on over to read it! I just love my team so much.

Now, I'm off to a date night consisting of a husband and the Oldsmar Taphouse 5k! Because of the beer, really...

(I need a second job for my race addiction.)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Bookmark and Share Follow me on Twitter. Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus