Tuesday

Nothing on my mind except maybe Peeps

I am blank today. Seriously blank. Even now, the only thing that comes to mind is 'blank'.

So I'll write about Peeps.

I bought a bunch of scrapbooking stickers with athletic themes for my Peep shoots. I bought a biking one, a track and field one (which you may have seen) and a coach one. The track and field set was really cool because it came with a big sticker track and a stop watch and a track and field outfit, even a gold medal and a megaphone. And something else.

(begin Sesame Street song "which one of these things just doesn't belong here)

It just doesn't make sense. All of these track and field-related stickers and then this. So after I got done doing all the other pictures -- javelin Peep, gold medal winning Peep, weightlifting Peep, I couldn't help myself. I had to take a picture of it. Maybe it is supposed to be as much of a reward for a winner as a gold medal (I mean, who are we kidding, it would be for me).

Track and Field Random Ice Cream Cone Peep

That is all. Yes, I am shallow today. Sorry. You can go about your day now.

****************************************************************************

Click here to win tea. Click here to play the Scavenger Hunt.


signature.JPG

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up. That was awesome! I love how Peeps-centric you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just changed my outlook on Easter candy-entirely!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?