Wednesday

The Sisterhood

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans



So I have some exciting news!!!! I have joined the ranks of the wonderful sisters at The Sisterhood at the Shrinking Jeans!!

This is such a wonderful group of encouraging, supportive, foul-mouthed and after my own heart, inspiring women (and man!) that I am so honored to be a part of it now! This will give me a place to blog incessantly about new recipes, workouts, calorie-counting and all of that wonderfullness, while I continue blogging here about my little baby tea leaves (with the occasional weightloss post of course because being healthy will always be a part of my life in some way).

The next challenge begins Sunday, August 30th and it's a great partnership with Weight Watchers and their Lose for Good campaign. I'm excited about the new challenge and hope I can ramp it up because I have one triathlon in just 25 days and another a month after that! (Maybe I can finish in the middle of the pack?)

Make sure you read about the new challenge at the Sisterhood and come over and read some of my drivel! I can be caught blogging HERE so come over and leave me some bloggy love!!! And better yet, join us on our continuous quest for greatness!

Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus