Friday

Hanging In There

Short and sweet today -- I am about to go on a cleaning frenzy like never before.

So that my house will be like it was before the spores entered it.

Sterilized. Disinfected. The totally aired out, windows open kind. With steam cleaning on the floors and carpets. The whole shabang. Even though I still feel like the crap. But the kids are better and they're in school and I have a window and it is small.

But last night, I spruced up my Wall of Motivation and I posted it over at my SJ Blog, so go take a look at it! And if you haven't joined The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans yet (first, why not!), we are doing a project this week and it's all about the Wall of Motivation, so check it out!
Happy Friday!
Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus