Saturday

The Me Project

Rethink Your Shrink, The Monday Project

Last Monday, we started something fittingly called "The Monday Project" at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. (I've heard some sisters calling it "homework" but I'd like to refer to it as a project... haha!) Anyhoo. It's part of the new "Rethink Your Shrink" challenge where I am challenging everyone to get all introspective on themselves, recognize patterns and obstacles to living a healthy lifestyle, and henceforth go forward to grab life by the, um, HORNS.

We link up our projects on Fridays and can I just say, what an amazing experience this has been so far!

If you want to read a little more about the project, click here. And if you want to read my story, click here.

Have a great weekend everyone! If you want to participate, it's never too late! You can still link up your story at the Sisterhood! And yep! There will be a new project on Monday!
Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus