Look at that group! That's pretty much all of the bloggers who went to Fitbloggin 10. Awesome.
The key note speaker when Fitbloggin wrapped up was David Grotto, nutritionist extraordinaire, speaker, tv and radio personality, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association (the list goes on!) and finally, author. He's hilarious, he's got a gigantic personality and he makes nutrition fun.
Case in point: his version of WTF is "where's the fiber?"
In one week from now, our Monday Project at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans will be to read a healthy book or a book about nutrition or cooking or fitness or something health-related. (I know, what am I doing spilling the beans already?!) I will be reading this book:
101 Foods That Could Save Your Life, by David Grotto. I've heard of it before and I've been wanting to read it for a while. Since he was a guest speaker there, I got one and I got it signed! But the cool part is I have a signed copy to also give away!
- So. Just leave me a comment telling me if you've ever heard of this book or David Grotto!
- Become a fan of my Facebook page about my event Christie On a Treadmill at the Mall - which is this Saturday already! Whoa! (Raising money for Team Shrinking Jeans for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training!)
- You can tweet it for an extra entry.
- You can get up to three entries but you must leave a separate comment for each entry.
- The contest closes at Wednesday night at midnight EDT so I can ship it out Thursday and get it to you by next week in time for the Monday Project!
* * *
Psst! Become a fan of Christie On a Treadmill At the Mall on Facebook!
Please help me fight cancer by donating HERE. I'll even give you a present! Check it out and read about who I'm running for HERE!
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.