Monday

I Heart Faces: Pets

OK, so maybe not a pet here, per se, but the lovely folks at I Heart Faces said we could use any animal, even if the animal is not quite a pet, and since this is probably in my top 10 of "Right Place at the Right Time" moments, I'm going with the dolphin photo I shot on our vacation this year. Wish it were my pet! Well not really. I hardly like touching the cat food, so I think I might have a problem with the wet slimy fish these guys eat. Anyhoo.

dolphin

But we went out on a boat that day hoping to see some dolphins and boy did we! Best.Vacation.Ever.

Usually there are lots of cute faces at I Heart Faces, but this week there's lots of cute pets (animals) so head on over and check em out!
Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus