Sunday

Look! We're Famous!

Photobucket

Thanks, 5 Minutes for Mom, for featuring us today on 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere!

And if you're here because of 5 Minutes for Mom (one of my favorite mommy blogs run by Susan and Janice), come join us for our weight-loss extravagan-zaaaaaah! I'll announce next week's prize tomorrow, on Motivation Monday, so be sure to check back to see what's up for grabs!

All you have to do to join the fun is link back here (the code is there too!), then Friday (on drawing day), sign the linky and leave a comment with the results of the week and I'll pick the winner at random! Yes, it's that easy! Not only will you be able to reach whatever goal you set by June, (like fit that cute outfit soon like Sonny -- our first winner --which was a $25 I-Tunes Gift Card) or run a 5k (like me!), you can get great ideas for working out, inherit a support network (which I need big-time, I don't know about you!) and get a chance at free stuff! Leave me a comment if you join us so I can come and say hi!

We've really had a good time so far! It been a great chance for us to meet new bloggers and visit each other's blogs to offer support and motivation!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christie!
    Did you get my emails? Please let me know...

    Hugs,
    &hearts Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I was so excited for you when I saw the feature!!! :)

    With everything going on the last 20 hours or so, I am proud to report that I still managed to get my endurance walk in today. 2 1/2 miles up to the hospital to see DH, and pick up his truck. Not quite the 3 recommended by prevention.com for this stages endurance walk, but still pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, even if I am not a mom or losing weight. You need to be famous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 5 Minute for Mom Feature! And thanks for the challenge, it's given me the renewed motivation that I need!

    Best of luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?