Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: Irony

Remember my terrible day? How I mentioned "My Many Colored Days?" Well I know this is supposed to be Wordless, but I went out later that night after the rain and after the kooky Florida weather died down, and when I drove home, this is what I saw. Right over my house. Just for me. For the record, my day did get better. I took Poops out into the rain which was the kind where it was rainy and sunny at the same time and it was almost surreal because it was warm and everything was really green and steam rose up from the street. We stood in front of the house in the rain and looked up at the "banebow" and it was a special moment and a wonderful end to a trying day.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Wow, even living in an area that gets a fair amount of rainbows, that one is really impressive, and it sounds like it was extremely well-timed, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really cool. I saw one of my hotel the other day too. At least it served it's purpose of brightening your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture. I am glad it made you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?