Wednesday

Weigh-In Wednesday: Darn.

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

So, OOPS. I've been procrastinating on this post alllll day. (Head hanging low.)

I gained a pound. (She says, sheepishly.)

Sorry, team. I don't know what happened. I did the triathlon this past weekend, it is true that I didn't have as many workout days leading up to the tri because of illness and whatnot, but mostly because it was supposed to be a restful week mostly anyways so as to avoid injury and put my everything into the tri. Which, by the way, I did and if you want the whole write-up on it, pictures included, you can read about it here.

Anyhoo. One pound. Sorry. Darn it. But I feel like a million bucks, does that count? OK, maybe feelings don't count for anything in an actual weightloss competition, but it does to me!

But I guess it gives me more motivation to feed my newfound triathlon addiction. (Next one in 8 weeks!)

How did you do????
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Hey I think you doing a TRI trumps any weightloss!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever hang your head! Doing the triathlon was an amazing thing, and you cannot control what your body does after something like that (which was awesome BTW!!!)

    And yes, I was wearing a Danskin trisuit for my triathlon. My recommendation? Run, do not walk, and purchase one! I am using it for my all around jogs and biking, I absolutely love it. My size fell in between a medium and large, and they suggested the large size as it it a type of compression outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy, girlfriend! Your body is probably still recovering. Last week, after hard spin class + hard BodyPump class, I was really sore the next day and up to a number I hadn't seen since February. Yikes! A few days of "active rest" (pool time, walking) and I was back down again.

    I can't believe you're doing another one in just 8 weeks! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, you did a triathlon. You get a pass on the pound this week. You're awesome. That is all. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do not get to feel bad!!! you kick booty.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?