Wednesday

Weigh-In Wednesday

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

Well it's that time again for our lovely weigh-in over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans !!

How did you do?? Did you meet your goals this week??

I did! (*happy dance*)

Down two pounds!!! Another two! That's four for the first two weeks of the challenge so far, and I now officially weigh less than on my wedding day.

Holy crap.

That is all.

It feels so good to breaking through this back and forth I've been in for months. Weight Watchers is totally working for me, it's like a miracle. Man. I feel beyond wonderful, I'm headed toward my goal weight, I'm doing my second triathlon on Sunday (and I actually have all nervous knots about it) and my birthday is next week (my first photography class is also on my birthday). HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (Next week, anyway.)

33 has been good to me.

ps. Don't forget to head on over to the Sisterhood to weigh-in and don't forget to spread around the bloggy love too, all these wonderful sisters need support, encouragement and high fives!
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus