Wednesday

Weigh-In Wednesday: The Spring Fling

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

Have you been over to the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans yet this morning? Its beautiful Spring-yness hath befallen upon my eyes, simultaneously soothing me and inspiring me with it's flowery goodness! Or rather, IT'S SO PRETTY!

Today's the start of a new challenge and it promises to recharge our inner batteries and help us fall in love with ourselves all over again!

And who doesn't want that? So join the challenge if you haven't already! We're doing teams this time around for some ultra-mega-support! I'm very excited and can't wait to meet my team. Are you on my team??

For the start of this challenge, I found that one pound again. You know the one. The one I keep gaining and losing over and over again? That one. He's laughing at me. Taunting me. Wagging his little tiny finger at me, telling me he'll be back over and over again as long as I keep ordering pizza at 10 at night the night before a weigh-in. Yes, true story. Husband's fault. He should be looking out for me. 

I haven't been counting points. I am so hungry I want  to eat off my arm and I turn to the gorge-y type things, the kind that you can only get in a drive-through. And usually it's after I exercise. Because all of my workouts have stepped up about 10 notches. I'm riding longer and farther than I ever have before. I am doing bricks that include a 13 mile ride and a 4 mile run. I'm getting ready for this crazy triathlon in April and I really need to eat better than that. I am exercising like I am in training, but I need to eat like I am in training. For some reason, because I know I burned so many calories, I have been giving myself a license to eat anything I want! Which at a gaining-weight standpoint is ok, but in the end, it just ain't healthy.

So that's what I'm focusing on this challenge.

Speaking of challenges, I signed myself to do a crazy public fundraiser to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society where I shall embarrass myself in front of everyone -- I've been tweeting about it, but it truly panned out! These crazy people are letting me do it! I can't wait to post about it! Ps. Vote for what I'll do on race day, right there on my sidebar.

Happy weigh-in everyone and happy challenge!!
***


Please help me fight cancer by donating HERE. I'll even give you a present! Check it out and read about who I'm running for HERE!
Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

6 comments:

  1. I think you're amazing with how much exercise you've been getting in lately! No wonder you're ravenous! It's going to take a bit of work to find the right amount of calories (or points) to support your training but still allow you to lose those last few pounds. You will figure it out.

    Were there mushrooms on the pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an AMAZING person Christie. We all come across problems like this and you will be able to get over this bump. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a machine...and a hot machine at that! Congrats on the loss. You show that pound where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your body needs fuel for this race, not a bunch of crap that is so processed its unrecognizable. i say this to myself as much as to you. (i might or might not have had 2 snackwell cookies, 1/2 a 100 calorie pack of chocolate chip cookies, a mr. goodbar snack size a milky way snack size this afternoon after indulging in pasta salad)

    we work to hard to fill ourselves with crap. seriously - we deserve better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome, I can't wait to see what you do with this crazy-ass fundraising!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your crazy fundraiser. You are so brave! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!

I love comments. Who doesn't love a good comment?