Wednesday

Weigh In Wednesday: The Post Gobbler

This was a wake-up call for me.

I scared myself.

I could actually feel myself on the path to whence I have come from. After all the Thanksgivingness/slash/birthday partiesandcake, my results from this past week are:

The same. No gain, no loss.

Whew. That was close. Because it was up a few last weekend.

By Monday, my body was in dire need of a green bean. Or anything remotely happy and healthy. And it feels so much better to be eating well again. I ate these for breakfast. I'm still working on the workout part, throwing in makeshift workouts here and there because I don't have an organized plan yet (I really should just stop complaining about that and make my own, shouldn't I?)

I did get the actual Olympic-distance tri-workout plan from my trigroup and I about pooed my pants. The very first week has a person swimming 2300 meters. I swim just around 1,000. Good thing the plan doesn't start officially for a few weeks still (actually almost two months!) Because I have a lot of work to do before then. And each workout is actually two workouts. So that 2300 meter workout is actually paired up with a 30 minute run or hour-long bike ride. Or an hour-long or 90 minute bike ride is paired up with a run.

The workouts are long. And there are 5 of these a week.

What have I gotten myself into?

Guess 2010 is going to be my thinnest! Because I don't see how I can do that much working out and have any flab left! Can't wait to get started, I am pretty sure my wall of motivation is going to be quite full in the coming months!

Still a little scared, but I've been in this place before and have come out ok in the end.

How did you do this week? I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Go check in at the Sisterhood! And ps. If you don't know what I'm talking about, head over there, it's an awesome place to share to find motivation and support in your health endeavors!!
Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus