Wednesday

Weigh-In Wednesday: The Lots of "Firsts" Version

  • 2 pounds lost and making it well into the 120's: check. (HURRAH!)
  • 1 pair of size 6 Lucky brand shorts that gave me the appearance of camel toe last summer now fit me and are actually loose: check
  • 1st official pair of khaki shorts out of the drawer and being worn because it's actually hot out and the Florida "winter" is officially gone: check (hurrah!)
  • 1st year EVER wearing a tank top completely unabashedly and without an ounce of shame of my arms (and my friends and family know about my obsession with "FatArm" and yes, "FatArm" was a "condition" with its own name): check
  • My first tri of the season this weekend! (Criminy!): check.
  • The first time the words "camel toe" appeared on this blog: check

Today is a good day.

* * *
Visit everyone else who weighs in at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans and join us!

Please help me fight cancer by donating HERE. I'll even give you a present! Check it out and read about who I'm running for HERE!
Bookmark and Share
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my blog.

blog comments powered by Disqus